We are back from Disney! As always it takes a bit to get used to being back in the real world. In the happiest place on earth things are different….
- Staff members are cast members
- Cast members smile at you
- Cast members have amazing customer service
- There are no customers, instead there are guests
- Everyone understands the Run Disney shirts that I wear and I get congratulatory remarks
- Welcome Home means we are entering a DVC location
- We use magic bands instead of credit cards
- Lines have cool things to look at and enjoy so they don’t seem so long
- Walking down the street can be an adventure
- Characters are everywhere
- People dressed as characters (Disney Bounding) are everywhere
- Food is Mickey shaped
- Everyone knows what a Dole Whip is
It’s hard to be back home and in the Non Disney world. But I look forward to my next Disney trip in January and until then, I get to share my experiences from my trip with you!